Monday, September 20, 2010

UNIQUE Winter Wonderland Sleigh Ring Bearer Pillow Personalized With Your Initials Winter Woodland Rustic Wedding

MHD1039

For sale is a totally unique ring bearer pillow, created from a natural sleigh with a rustic cut burlap pillow, and personalized with a heart and any two initials you would like! This sleigh will surely get a ton of oooohhhhhhs & aahhhhhhhhhhhhs at your upcoming Winter Wedding!

Please feel free to convo me with any questions, I can also customize this sleigh to match your wedding & create the pillow in a different fabric & color, as well I can add ribbon if you would like the sleigh to match your wedding colors, please just convo me for a custom listing - I also have sleighs in gold & silver if you prefer instead of the natural color!






No comments:

Post a Comment